Perfume is something that I usually wear every day, unless its one of those 8:30 wake up days, whoops. Needless to say, I have four different perfumes I like to rotate throughout the year. They are all under $100 and all last pretty long time!
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess // Summer in a bottle, literally. I remember reading about this scent in a magazine on the beach and it seemed right up my alley. With notes of coconut, amber and vanilla, I knew I had to have this summer scent. It is also limited edition so get it while you can!
- Miss Dior // This scent it more of a warm, romantic scent. With notes of mandarin and jasmine it is really a sweet fragrance thats stays on your all day long.
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue // This is one of my staple perfumes that I always have on me. The scent is super classic and fresh with notes of apple, citron, amber and musk. Also if you live near a Nordstrom Rack, they sell this 6.7 ounce bottle for a fraction of the price!
- E'clat D'arpege by Lanvin // My sister and I are obsessed with this scent, and we were even more excited when we found out we could by it on Amazon for $35. This airy and crisp perfume has notes of lilac, peach blossom and peonies. The packaging is also very sleek!
I am always asked what perfume I am wearing at work, which blows my mind since I feel like the second I spray it on my wrists or neck, it wears off. I have founds some helpful tips to make your perfume scent long lasting throughout the work day.
- Before you apply the perfume to your neck or wrists, apply Vaseline or Aquaphor in the same area, and then spray your perfume on top.
- If you spray some perfume underneath your hair, the scent will linger much longer as well as making your hair smell amazing.
- A little perfume goes a long way, no one likes an overwhelming scent when you walk by.
- Store your perfume bottles in your room rather than the bathroom to avoid a lot of humidity and make them last longer.
- If you have two scents that compliment each other, try layering them together, I do this ALL the time.
Would love to know any other delicious scents that you guys recommend!