So if you read my post on sneaker swag, then you know I love the athletic wear trend, and spend more time in sweats more often than not. I am always on the Nike & Adidas websites trying to see what my paycheck will allow for this month and last month I found a pair of Nike Jacquared Rally Pants for dance, which are extremely comfy and have the coolest pattern! Here are some more sweatshirts, and sweatpants that I am eyeing for the fall!
- Patagonia Tropical Lightweight Synchilla Top // I love Patagonia's Fleece pull overs and am dying to have one in this funky tropical pattern! Urban outfitters always carries some cool patterns and plenty of other Patagonia styles.
- Calvin Klein X UO Cropped Hoodie Sweatshirt // Calvin Klein seems to be having a moment and that moment is at Urban Outfitters. They have a huge line of simplistic tees, sweats, pajamas, and sweatshirts. I love the cropped logo on this one!
- Adidas Blue Floral Sweater // I love baggy sweatshirts with leggings in the fall/winter and this one looks super comfortable! Adidas is also one of my go to spots to look for chic athletic wear.
- Adidas Archive Sweatshirt // Can you tell I love Adidas? This color blocking sweatshirt is equally cool and comfortable and ON SALE.
- Adidas Originals Dear Baes Jogger Pant // I love how bright and fun these jogger pants are. This is another partnership with UO and Adidas where they create exclusive designs.
- Nike Rally Jogger Pants // So I already have a pair of these and now I want them in every possible pattern and color. They are so comfortable and are great for hip hop and house.
- Paige Denim Patricia Pants // These are perfect for when you want to go to work in sweatpants without looking like a total bum. Since I work in advertising it does not really matter what I wear, but I love how crisp and clean these could look paired with a nice blouse and some heels.
- Adidas All Over Print Leggings // Every girl loves a good pair of leggings. They are the perfect thing to lounge, walk, dress up, or exercise in. I really love this snakeskin pattern, and would definitely like to up my legging game, since almost all of mine are black.