Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a little obsessed with the leopard print trend. That chair up there? That's my favorite piece of furniture in my apartment and I found it at the tiniest antique shop in upstate Connecticut for $25, aka the best money I have ever spent! I have rounded up some great transitional clothing and shoes that all have the pattern of my favorite animal. Is it payday yet?
- Love this simple leopard t-shirt dress that could be dressed up or down and look totally okay with tights and a pair of boots for the fall!
- These boots, similar here, are so fabulous and I am dying to purchase a pair of statement boots instead of the the same old black ones I end up wearing the entirety of fall.
- Another pair of flats I think I am destined to own. These would look super cute with a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt for fall. I am all about the simpler outfits with one item that really pops.
- I own the most amazing faux furry leopard print coat which I wore all winter, however this coat is very structured and I like the block of black it has at the top and in the back, very classic!
- I know, I know summer is almost over but these shorts looked like the perfect hybrid to wear between summer and fall. I love how dark they are, paired with a white or gray tee.
- Last but not least are these J Crew sandals I have been eyeing all summer, but never pulled the trigger. I am so bummed because they seem to have taken them down off their website, but I will still be on the hunt!