I love to try different beauty products as much as the next girl, but there are some brands and products that I am 100% loyal to. These are my top six beauty staples that I buy over and over again. Would love to know what yours are!
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun // This is my favorite of all the self tanners out there, and trust me I have done the legwork...literally. I have tried all the sprays, towels, lotions and creams out there and I still think that this mousse trumps them all. You notice the color as soon as you put it on, so you can really get the full coverage you need. This lotion does feel sticky while you have it on, but once you rinse it off (6-8 hours later, I usually sleep with it) your skin is smooth and tan, lasting for 4-5 days.
- Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Lisse Conditioner // This shampoo made a come back in the last few years and I am so glad it did. I used to LOVE the smell of the rose hip herbal essence bottle circa 1998, and they came out with a updated version that smells just as great. The conditioner is not that expensive and it makes your hair smell great for days on end.
- Mint Julep Masque // This mask is bright green and makes you look like an alien, but I absolutely love it. You can feel your pores tighten and the scent of mint makes it very soothing and refreshing to have on for the 15 minutes. I will usually apply this mask once a week.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara // This is the holy grail of mascara. This product makes my eyelashes nice and long and stays on all day long, even after a sweaty workout. Benefit has also come out with this same brand in two other colors (blue and brown) which give your eyes a nice little pop of color!
- Clinique Super Powder Double Face Makeup // I started using this product around 6 years ago and have not stopped since. I was using Bare Minerals for a while, however a facialist I had told me that my skin would be better off using a compact powder rather than a loose one. I took her advice and have not turned back. This powder is only 24 dollars and lasts a long time!
- Korres Mattifying Primer // I have experimented with a lot of primers. From Smashbox, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, MAC, to pretty much any drugstore primer you can find, I have tried them all. I first got this primer as a sample at Sephora and I fell in love with it. It is a bit pricy, but it will keep your makeup put all day long and really created a smooth finish for your skin when applying makeup.