Amazon Prime is pretty much the holy grail for anyone who lives in NYC. I usually end up ordering some pretty mundane grocery and household items since Duane Reade feels the need to sell cereal for 8 dollars a box #areyoukidding. Amazon is great for that kind of stuff and can really help when it comes to saving money. Every now and then I will spruce my cart up with some more luxury things, and this month it was these five items!
- Black Chia Seeds // These seeds have been a staple in my morning routine for some time now, so I had to replenish my stock and try out a different brand. I put these in my smoothies, yogurt and oatmeal, they add a nice texture and the health benefits are endless!
- Clarisonic Refill Brush // My Clarisonic facial spin brush saved my skin and I definitely got my moneys worth. The brushes need to be replaced every three months, and I have found that Amazon carries the exact make and model that i need for a fraction of the price.
- Maxboost iPhone Case // The clear iPhone case that I previously had was getting dirty and turning an ugly yellow color, so I decided to read up on all the reviews for the best new case. I found this brand and decided to give it a try. The case is thin and sleek and I love the white and gold coloring!
- Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil // As I have said in previous posts, I am a huge fan of coconut oil, since it can be used for pretty much anything. I had read an article on this brand of coconut oil and figured I would try it out since I was running low. The packaging is also very cool and typographic.
- Jols Sugar Free Pastilles // Anyone who knows me, knows that I have an insane sweet tooth. I also know about all the bad things that come with eating too much sugar so I try to limit myself as much as possible. I found these little candies that satisfy your sweet tooth without the sugar and calories of my favorite Swedish Fish or Hairbold Gummy Bears.