I really love the whole athletic fashion trend, since it's both comfy and practical. I have been eyeing a bunch of sneakers lately, so when the next pay check comes, I am hoping to snag some cute kicks! Also, when searching for a unique pair of sneaks, sometimes retailers like & Others Stories, and Urban Outfitters will have limited edition sneakers that you can't find anywhere else! Below are my top favorite sneakers that I am coveting.
- Nike Air Max Thea Print // I love a good printed sneaker, as it adds a little flare and they are great for wearing with jeans to work, or sporting them at the gym.
- New Balance 696 Sneaker // This is a great classic & comfortable sneaker. They are great walking shoes and do not look overly sporty.
- Adidas BBNEO Raleigh Shoes // Adidas can do no wrong when it comes to their three stripe identity. I love the simplicity of these high tops paired with leggings and a baggy sweatshirt.
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire // I think everyone should have a pair of sneakers that really stand out, and these deep blue sneakers do the trick for me.
- Nike High Tops Blazer Mid Mesh // I think these fill the vintage bucket when it comes to athletic shoes. They are clean and could go with just about anything, they also look comfortable enough to dance in.