// Hi there! So lets see, my name is Sarah (with an H people) and I decided I was totally into design in my sophomore year of high school. I will never forget it. I showed my art teacher at the time my sketchbook with these silly drawings and a collage made out of bananas, and he told me that I had an eye for composition. Crazy how one little comment can decide someones future. After that and three more years of art classes, I knew that I wanted to go to art school. When I went down to Savannah College of Art and Design to visit, I fell in love.
// Fast forward 4 years of college and 2 years of an advertising job I worked in Connecticut, I am now here in NYC, living in a five floor walk up in the East Village, working in advertising as an Senior Art Director.
// The idea for my blog came about when my new roommate (oh HAY Seema!) was asking me why I needed 5 different shampoos in the shower. I mean, the answer was simple, each one had a different purpose obviously. It made me think of what a product junkie I actually was, so I figured I would start a blog to talk about these said products. I also wanted to use it as a creative outlet to document my life as a designer, beauty enthusiast, and lover of all food here in NYC!
1. l LOVE cereal, and it is my life goal to open a cereal bar one day.
2. I dislike peeling clementines, but I absolute love eating them.
3. Ask anyone I know and they will say that I have way to much leopard print...well everything.
4. Art School was one of the most fun, and most challenging 4 years of my life.
5. If I could live comfortably and travel for the rest of my life, I would be happy.
6. I almost drowned when I was 7 years old, but I still love the water.
7. My parents are the most supportive and coolest people I know, I love you guys.
8. I love to clean & organize, its how I reduce my anxiety and stress levels at the end of the day.
9. I have the most insane sweet tooth and crave something sweet after every meal.
10. My sister is five years younger than me, but people mistake us for twins ALL the time. #winning